ABOUT THIS BOOK
Edited by Bruce Macfarlane and Roger Ottewill
Written to meet the needs of teachers, lecturers and tutors working at different levels and in many situations, this is the guide to surveying and understanding the key issues, best practices and new developments in business and management studies.
Teaching in this field is a multi-faceted experience. The authors use an international perspective and support a wide range of situations by concentrating on five key areas:
* the teaching and supporting of learning
* the design and planning of learning activities
* assessment and giving feedback to students
* developing effective learning environments and student learning support systems
* reflective practice and professional development.
Practical and clear, this book will prove an invaluable guide for all those with an interest in developing business and management education and is essential reading for all those looking for professional accreditation for recognition of their teaching. It is also indispensable for the less experienced teacher seeking material for reflection and advice.